Internal Audit – Senior Staff/Manager/Senior Manager
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 25 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 21111-FS
Job Classification : Financial Services
- Responsible to assist audit management in execution of audit plan (including assurance, consulting, Sox and other regular and ad-hoc projects) in Japan and other locations in Asia
- Execute audits to accomplish yearly audit plan.
- Document business processes and controls of auditees using specified templates of audit services.
- Identify risks, controls and issues, develop test procedures, and assess effectiveness of controls and degree of issues.
- Document potential issues. Discuss them with audit management and business units' management.
Strong experience either in Internal Audit or one of the following areas:
- Financial Control, US GAAP
- Operational Risk
Skills & Competencies:
- Self-motivated and committed to quality with a fair, prudent, independent mind and integrity.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in both English and Japanese languages.
- Inter-personal skill and project management skill to manage audit and other projects for self and other team members.
- Good at problem analysis and decision making
- Ability to quickly understand the business processes and controls
- Professional Designation (CPA, CIA etc) or recognized degrees in Business fields (Accounting, Finance etc) is preferred.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi