¥10M - 12M / annum
March 14, 2018
Banking and financial services
- As an internal audit manager, you will be reporting to the Team Head of Audit.
- Responsible for auditing across brokerage and investment banking products.
- Look into the business functions, operational risks, compliance and corporate functions aud
- Will responsible for developing and implementing strategies to improve the business across the Asia Pacific regions.
- Ensure timely issuance of the audit reports.
You are required to have at least 3-4 of relevant audit experience from big 4, brokerage or securities audit experience. This role requires you to be a good team player.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary depending on your level of experiences with an attractive discretionary bonus. This is an exciting opportunity for you to grow your career with an established international brokerage and investment firm which is continuously expanding and growing.