Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 30 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0009330376-FS
Job Classification : Financial Services
Key Responsibilities covered by these areas:
We are looking for an Analyst to join our Investment Banking in Tokyo.
- Work as a part of the deal team to support seniors in deal origination and execution. Contribute to the production of presentation materials, prepare transaction documents, conduct due diligence and perform market research
- Develop and sensitise financial models
- Provide project management support to senior team members
- Understands firm's approach and policies for managing risks in relevant business and applicable legal and regulatory rules, and follows policies
These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.
- Working experience in financial industry (or related) would be favorable
- Has strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills
- Has business level Japanese / English skills
- A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution
- Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented
- Understands the different types of risk and can discuss in detail ways of managing these risks.
- Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently