IT Business Analyst
¥8M - 10M / annum
April 19, 2018
IT and technology
You will be associated with the Customer Care Division which has been developing the system related to after sales service. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create system requirement definition, including IT technical statements for CRM Telephony system, Omni-channel infrastructure and logistics system.
- Clarify and summarize the system requirements based on the interviews and feedback from internal stakeholders (Mainly in Japanese).
- Create official documents for system requirement definition, wireframe or use cases (Mainly in English).
- Explain the system requirement to internal / external IT representatives or the external system developers and integrators.
- Coordinate with international stakeholders on a need basis.
- Experience in documentation for System requirement definition.
- Experience in contact centers or logistics or CRM or Bridge SE in Japanese / English environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point / Word / Excel).
- Language Proficiency – Business Level reading and writing proficiency in Japanese and English.
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a dynamic team.
- The rewards of making a genuine impact in a corporate culture that embraces creativity, fosters innovation and offers real career progression.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.