IT Business Analyst
Post Date : 18 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 9337779-RHTT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Position: IT Department – Business Analyst
An analyst role within IT department responsible for investigating business situations, identifying and evaluating options for improving business systems, defining requirements and ensuring the effective use of information systems in meeting the needs of the business.
- Work with business stakeholders to discover requirements for reporting and analysis, translate business requirements into business rules and supporting data models.
- Manage scope of projects, interface between business and technical teams, conduct user acceptance testing, present business value recommendations.
- Training business users on BI/Forecasting solutions.
- Basic analysis of data to ensure data quality, create ad-hoc reports & data visualization with any BI tools
- Work closely with the development team members to deliver BI/Reporting needs.
- Maintain BI/Reporting interface definition document.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Business experience in any of the following fields: Finance, Supply Chain, Forecasting, Call Center, Procurement, or Manufacturing/Refurbish.
- Must have good understanding of system structure but not necessarily system engineering skills.
- Bilingual (Japanese/English)
- Understand SCM Procurement operation and Inventory shipping process
- Create Models Business user operation to define Requirement
- Has statistic background
- Language Japanese/English Bilingual
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi