IT Business Relationship Management
¥13M - 15M / annum
10 January 2018
- Develop technology strategies for the business unit that align within the overall business strategy.
- Look for opportunities to leverage technology to achieve business unit objectives.
- Prepare cost benefit analyses for projects, and assist business stakeholders in prioritizing projects.
- Work with stakeholders and project teams to prioritize requirements.
- Ensure the alignment of projects with the technology that provides maximum ROI.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes, and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Participate in the IT annual budgeting, planning process for the assigned business units, business Leadership meetings and tracks IT spend.
- Develop and manage the relationship between IT and internal and external partners (business units, service providers).
- Drive Service Level Agreement (SLA) negotiations to enhance value to the business unit.
- Ensure the business units understand the technology solution, overall solution delivery, and compliance to governance processes, architecture standards, etc.
- Identify and leverage IT synergy potentials across business units.
- Develop recommendation for joint or coordinated application project delivery across business units in collaboration with other BRMs.