¥10M - 14M / annum
April 18, 2018
Looking for an IT Country Manager who will be responsible for the operation and support of all local IT systems, applications and infrastructure that is required to run the business efficiently, effectively and drive growth initiatives.
Working with corporate IT teams and the country business management teams, the IT manager will understand business priorities and lead in the definition and delivery of IT initiatives and programs.
- Develop and maintain Japan’s application and infrastructure road map. Create a long term plan and investment requirements
- Coordinate and oversee the execution of all in-country IT activities. Preparation of project plans, identifying resources, tasks and responsibilities for each project as well as project progress tracking and reporting.
- Lead and take an active role in workflow automation and reporting / analytics projects.
- Ensure the flawless operation of overall IT systems including but not limited to key business process systems and website in support of the business.
- Drive to eliminate client service disruptions and hold all support organizations accountable. Work with direct, indirect and vendor IT teams to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
Skills, knowledge and desired background:
- Hands on experience implementing business process reengineering projects
- Solid background in IT operations and IT management
- Excellent Microsoft technology skills - MSaccess & powerBI experience preferred.
- Experience in system & application analysis and implementation
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with speed and efficiency.
- Experience in project management and cost control across complex IT work streams in an international environment.
- Knowledge of web based applications and implementations.
- A results focused team player with strong sense of ownership of team and individual deliverables.
- Interest in and ability to understand business goals and align IT activities to those goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build strong relationships at all levels across all stakeholders/internal customer.
- Working knowledge of SFDC administration and contemporary enterprise systems from Oracle, SAP, IBM, or equivalent.
- Experience in a consulting, understanding business requirements and implementations of solutions, strongly desirable.
- Understanding of emerging cloud-based solutions preferred
- Minimum 7 -10 years in a technical, engineering, IT management roles.
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- Formal project management qualification, desirable to have.
- Vendor management experience, desirable to have.