IT Operations Manager
¥15M / annum
June 15, 2018
IT and technology
Role: Operations Manager for Global Cloud Business
More about the Role:
- Able to run a Level 2 & 3 cloud engineering support organization
- Proven track record of project and program management, as well as organization unit management
- Take ownership of support issues, engaging other internal / external expertise as required.
- Effectively resolve escalations and have excellent customer communication skills.
- Lead the Global Client Cloud Platform operation
- Ensure staffing/productive hours targets are met
- Administer finances of the operation
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Experience managing man IT Services organization
- Capable to manage more than 50 resources team.
- Proven experience managing customer, escalations, contracts, rotation, etc.
- Excellent ability to build a strong team environment.
- ITIL Foundation certification (v3 or higher).
- Fluent English plus proficiency in either Japanese / Chinese / Korean languages
Nice to have:
- Experience working on environments that include support of Cloud Providers (AWS, Global Client, Azure, etc.)
- Mentoring and team building expertise.
- Deep understanding of Service Desk documentation design standards.
- Project manager training.
What’s On Offer
- High visibility within a global organization, and opportunity to take on expanded responsibility across multiple geographic locations
- Opportunity to upgrade your professional portfolio with projects for most famous brands and become a specialist recognizable worldwide
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633