IT Risk and Security Manager
¥10M - 14M / annum
March 12, 2018
IT and technology
Given the exponentially increasing cybersecurity threat and complexity of those threats (including espionage, criminals, hacktivists, and internal threats), the demand of the information security risk management organization has increased dramatically.
The Risk Liaison role will be responsible for fostering a strong culture of information risk management and security across divisions and provide world class services and expertise that allow the business to operate in a risk informed and risk adjusted environment. This role will lead efforts in the region and assist in the creation of a comprehensive approach to anticipate, identify, prioritize, manage and monitor business information risks impacting the divisions. The leader will work with global IT functional and country Client Service Leaders (CSL) and business leadership to understand the business objectives and priorities in which to focus.
To help meet these emerging challenges, we are seeking an energetic, forward-thinking security professional to support the risk management function.
- Driving adherence to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Guide Divisional IT Teams in the compliance of company policies, procedures and external regulations.
- Performing analysis to determine gaps in the security controls
- Prioritize and focus on IT risks that affect the highest priority risks in the division
- Providing risk-based input for effective decision making on resource & investment allocations
- Working with the division to ensure laws, regulations, policies and key controls are satisfied