IT Security Analyst
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 11 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 22380-FS
Job Classification : Financial Services
The primary purpose of the role is to work as IT Security analyst to maintain / control the effective and efficient information asset protection, specifically the role holder will be able to:
- Support effective management of system access management including onsite and offshore systems
- Work with internal/external auditors, regulators and similar when necessary on all IT security related matters
- Provide in country support to colleagues and activities across all the functions of the Global IT Security team.
- Responsible for ensuring, in partnership with IT teams that IT security control solution is fit for purpose and meet the requirements with which they were designed to the required level of quality, this includes incorporating local, regional FIM/standard and regulatory requirements whilst adhering to overarching goals of globalization, automation and simplification.
- In country IT security representation for multiple Global IT Security functions
- Help to maintain user accounts and access rights for computer systems in accordance with established control procedures, including maintaining access control lists and providing support to resolve problems related to system access
- Collate and distribute reports to end users for exception review
- Prepare relevant internal procedures related to IT security area
- Participate user account administration process testing for new computer platforms and application systems to ensure Group standards are followed
- Play a role in Global IT security relevant projects
- Review system logs and investigate security incidents
- Join the management for offshore system access control staffs including quality assurance , activities monitoring and regular report confirmation.
- Proactively oversee the system access control procedure and arrange continuous improvement to make them more efficiently
- Manage the in-scope systems with high quality
- Continued oversight on the effectiveness of the IAM control processes including identification and tracking to resolution of any issues or risks that may impact the robustness of controls, proactively improve process when detecting weak control procedure.
- Reduce duplicated effort and ensure best usage of limited IT security resource
- University degree in Computer Studies or equivalent
- Progressive experience in an IT/information security related position
<<Nice to have>>
- Hands-on experience with UNIX, Windows and Database access administration would be advantageous
- Ability to work effectively in multinational matrix environment
- Well-developed communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Flexible to deal with the frequent environment change like security technology, working content etc
<<Nice to have>>
- Relevant security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA) an advantage
- Team Work qualities.
- Strong risk awareness - identification, mitigation and control
- Able to negotiate and interact effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Able to operate effectively against uncertainty and on unfamiliar grounds
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi