Japan Controller (#1 Finance)
¥17M - 17M / annum
14 March 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a highly regarded market leader enjoying significant year on year growth amid a culture of excellence and a dedication to work-life balance. Due to the internal promotion, our client is hiring a new Japan Controller to lead big finance team. This exceptional role is pivotal to the continued growth and success of the Company as it aims to achieve further expansion and grow market share - and it offers you a unique opening to build on your skills and experience.
As Head of Finance, you will be working as part of the executive team, reporting directly to the Regional CFO. Your outstanding financial skills will bring accuracy and depth to forecasting, budgets, P&L and allow timely reporting to the global finance/subsidiary team. Your strength with numbers and time management will ensure the reliability and integrity of overall financial reporting, while your ability to inspire and lead will be instrumental in the development of your own team.
Your Skills & Experience
• CA/CPA qualification
• Excellent knowledge of financial accounting and accounting standards
• Experience working in a large organization
• The eye for business to provide recommendations to improve financial performance and seize opportunities
• Impressive professional communication skills and reporting style to engage and inform fellow executives both locally and internationally.
What’s on offer?
• Day to day engagement with highly commercial executives to boost your skill set
• The enjoyment of an exciting corporate culture – one that rewards results and inspires initiative.
• Good work life balance