Java – Spring Framework - Developer
¥6M - 7M / annum
January 24, 2018
IT and technology
- Provide guidance in Design Database Batch Jobs to synchronize data across multiple systems.
- Mentor offshore teams for queries related to architecture and technologies, review the design document, code created by offshore team to ensure high quality design/implementation, improve code quality and testability/maintainability.
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience with at least 1 with Agile project implementation.
- Expertise in web application development involving complex transaction with the Oracle Database using Spring related Framework, Spring Data, Spring JPA, Hibernate, WebServices(REST, SOAP),
- Experience in User Management, authentication and authorization (Single Sign on, OAuth2.0).
- Experience of using JBoss application server.
- Experience of development Database Batch Jobs architecture and data flow patterns.
- Experience in using Git, Subversion SCM.
- Experience in deployment on openPaaS systems such as OpenShift, IBM Bluemix.
- You have brilliant technical skills and consider yourself an authority on mobile platforms and how they should be built. You also have the creative flair to deliver innovative solutions and the business insights to know what will work. You are highly collaborative and a true team colleague, and your exceptional communication skills let you convey complex ideas to a non-IT colleagues.
What’s on offer?
- A diversified work environment backed by a motivated and energized team of IT professionals.
- A company on a growth path offering extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and career potential.
- The rewards of a role where you will be challenged every single day
- A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.