Junior Financial Controller
¥5M - 7M / annum
2 March 2018
Banking and financial services
- Reports to the Head of General Expense Team
- Mainly handle accounts payable functions.
- Check and validate accounting data for domestic invoice payments in the accounting system for Bank.
- Check and confirm staff's expense reimbursement reports with receipts and validate those data in CONCUR for data transfer into the accounting system.
- Handle daily accounting operations and maintain proper accounting records and procedures.
- Preform documents checking, vendor invoices recording, payments, bank reconciliation & filing documents.
- Handle inter-company transactions and reconcile monthly balances.
- Assist to prepare schedules and reports for monthly closing and management reporting.
- Ideally have a bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of accounting experience in professional services firms
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills to liaise with internal and external parties
If you are interested in this role, please contact kristo.chan @ roberthalf.jp directly for further details.