Junior Project Manager
¥6M - 7M / annum
April 20, 2018
IT and technology
An excellent opportunity for a junior project manager to contribute to the overall project management cycle. You would be working closely and assisting the project manager in managing the complete project cycle to make sure successful completion of project.
- Familiar with project life cycle
- Good to have experience in IT infrastructure domain
- Language Proficiency – Business Level or higher proficiency in Japanese and English.
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a dynamic team.
- The rewards of making a genuine impact in a corporate culture that embraces creativity, fosters innovation and offers real career progression.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.