Lead Developer Support Engineer
¥6M - 10M / annum
June 20, 2018
IT and technology
Our client provides 24/7 support service for major cloud platform users. Support team is distributed between multiple locations and they are hiring people to extend support in Japanese, Chinese and Korean languages.
Role: Lead Developer Support Engineer
More about the Role:
- Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs including App Engine, Big Query and Cloud Storage
- Event Management: monitor network, server and web applications to ensure high availability.
- Incident Management, Problem Management: open, update and close trouble tickets with detailed information relating to trouble reported.
- Provide technical assistance and developer support as part of a global 24x7-support organization.
- Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management: change requests and incident ticket handling for the remaining Infrastructure Teams.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- At least 5 year’s experience fully as Developer Engineer or a combination of Networking and Development.
- Expert in at least one of Java, Python, PHP or Go, including UML, Modeling and Design skills.
- Ability to read and understand code and able to write code samples to reproduce customer issues.
- Able to read and understand project and requirement documentation.
- Able to create high-quality design, technical and project documentation including documentation of his/her code.
- Fluent English plus proficiency in either Japanese / Chinese / Korean languages.
Nice to have:
- Ability to supervise and train Jr/Mid/Senior/ specialists. Expected to be able to design, deploy, follow, explain and enhance defined ITIL/ITSM processes in his team as well as linked teams
- Experience with Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Familiarity with modern API technologies
What’s On Offer
- High visibility within a global organization, and opportunity to take on expanded responsibility across multiple geographic locations
- Opportunity to upgrade your professional portfolio with projects for most famous brands and become a specialist recognizable worldwide
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills