¥6M - 7500000 / annum
20 December 2017
Banking and financial services
Global company providing financial solutions to the dealers and other business partners is seeking for Legal specialist as a new head count.
If you are looking for an opportunity working in modern office in central Tokyo with global environment as a legal specialist , please take a look of the JD.
With your performance, there is a good chance of internal mobility to work in office oversea in Europe.
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting business lines in all legal aspects.
- 1. Provide legal services by reviewing and preparing legal documents.
- 2. Consult with business lines. Support compliance related activities, ie., training, reporting and etc.
- 3. Prepare reports to the authorities and prepare documents to maintain business licenses.
- 4. Performs root cause analysis of legal complaints.
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- 3-5 years of solid experience in corporate legal practices.
- Preferably 2 years or more working experience at a local law firm.
- Ability to create, review legal documents (ie contract forms, both in Japanese and English. (Minimum requirement)
- Must be able to prepare reports, business license documents to be submitted to authorities.