¥5M - 7M / annum
22 February 2018
IT and technology
- Network support engineers ascertain user needs and system requirements in order to design, monitor, and maintain computer networks. Engineers may begin by gathering data on systems, routers, and other hardware. In this stage, engineers may also be responsible for budgeting, including estimating costs of materials and labor as well as anticipating potential future expenses. Next, these professionals may configure networks, remote access systems, computers, and periphery equipment, including faxes, copiers, and scanners into one system. Once the system is running, engineers monitor system performance to ensure that demands are being met.
- 4 Days a week role, 3 Days holiday
Your skills and experience
- Bilingual (English and Japanese speaker)
- Preferably holder of CCNA and/or CCNP)
- Knowledge of Cisco products
- Able to operate standard Microsoft office sofwares (Excel, Word, PPT)
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a rapidly growing company.
- A fast-moving context, where you’ll be given ownership of multiple projects backed by an amazing team.
- The rewards of making a genuine impact in a corporate culture that embraces creativity, fosters innovation and offers real career progression.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.