Office 365 Operation Analyst
¥6M - 8M / annum
12 March 2018
IT and technology
The company is supporting the group companies to implement Office 365. This role will be analyzing new features of Office 365, analyze it’s risk, compile the report, and make recommendation whether or not the new feature should be implemented for the whole group company.
- 3+ years’ experience in using Office 365
- Good Communication and leadership
- Able to communicate in Japanese
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a rapidly growing company.
- The rewards of making a genuine impact in a corporate culture that embraces creativity, fosters innovation and offers real career progression.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.