Omni-Channel Marketing Lead
¥11M - 15M / annum
April 27, 2018
Digital marketing and sales
My client is a large international company who is looking to deliver an integrated consumer journey to create a premium and seamless customer experience. The Omni-Channel Marketing Lead will direct the Omni-Channel Marketing team through the overall planning and performance associated with CRM, data, media, and platform strategies, as well as Offline to Online service design. A great role for someone who is looking to make an impact and drive a transformation.
- Drive the creation of global brand commerce strategy based on data/fact to drive incremental revenue
- Develop primary Omni-Channel business capabilities in CRM, Brand Commerce, and marketing ecosystem that enable selling products, engaging customers, and create new, branded consumer experiences across channels
- Collaborate with regions, business partners and other stakeholders to develop roadmaps, track budgets, timelines, rollout strategies, define/track/own KPIs and measure ROI on e-commerce, CRM, and media programs.
- Serve as the leader, solution architect, partner and motivator on cross-functional teams during the life cycle of project development and management.
- At least 10 years of experiences in omni-channel marketing that includes CRM and e-Commerce, including minimum 5 years of working experience in a leading role
- Proven track-record and demonstrated leadership of direct reports and indirect project teams
- Data driven media strategy and planning experience is required
- Hands-on experience building customer-facing digital programs or implementing digital retail or enterprise solutions
- Business Level English, Japanese Language is a plus