¥9M - 12M / annum
March 16, 2018
Banking and financial services
Securities Operations takes care of the sub-custody business for resident and non-resident institutional customers.
The Head of Asset Servicing in Securities Operations is responsible for managing the section which is responsible for exercise of various Corporate Action event and taxation relating to Corporate Action Event.
- Team Management
- Handle various Corporate Action events (Income processing, voluntary Corporate Actions, Proxy Voting)
- Closely follows regulations in own field.
- Tax services for foreign customers (e.g. Application of Double Tax Treaty, J-BIEM scheme)
- Tax Payment Procedure as Withholding Tax Agent
- Perform UAT for custody related systems
- Communicate with relevant staffs, business teams (Securities Services) and clients
- Operating Report to Customers
- Take a lead of Process Efficiency
- Experiences of Custody Operations
- Experiences of Team management
- 2nd grade of Securities broker representative license
- English Communication: Mandatory (TOEIC: 800~)
- PC Skills: (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
- Securities product knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work proactively as a team member
- Understanding of regulations, Citibank Policies
- Smooth communication skills with customer and internal staff