Operations Senior Vice President
¥15M - 25M / annum
February 8, 2018
Banking and financial services
Salary range: Negotiable depending on experience and skillsets
Summary (company and position info):
My client is a global investment bank who is looking to strengthen their Operations management team.
This Senior Vice President will be managing many back office functions and report directly to the Head of Operations.
- Stakeholder management and leader
- Demonstrating and implementing risk control
- Deliver the highest standard of service to internal and external clients against agreed SLAs.
- Ensuring that any risk undertaken is within agreed tolerance levels at all times.
- Ability to identify, escalate and report risks and issues in the appropriate governance forums.
- Language: NATIVE JAPANESE, high business level English
- 7+years of operations management experience in banks and/or securities firm.
- Ability to drive strategy, execute change and resolve issues.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the operational front to back procedures that supports an IB business, as well the IB products.
- Ability to manage local clients and regulatory relationships
- JSDA & FFAJ Internal Control Manager qualification
- High level understanding of the trade lifecycle and back office functions
- Ability to understand and analyze complex problems and execute a plan to deliver effective tactical and strategic solutions.
- Excellent understanding of broader business strategy, and apply this lens when making functional decisions.
- Ability to operate at varying levels of detail (strategic to close attention) and able to prioritize key activities regionally.
- Ability to manage Vendor relationships to high standards and drive change across Business areas.
For more information, please contact ricky.anzai @ roberthalf.jp