Payroll/Billing Administrator ペイロールアドミニストレーター
¥4M - 4500000 / annum
June 13, 2018
Payroll / Billing Administration
The payroll / billing administrator will be primarily responsible for managing all aspects of the payroll/billing for the Japan operations. Ensure month-end payroll / billing for temporary candidates are accurately processed in accordance with the agreed candidate/client contract and applicable legislative requirements. The incumbent should have hands-on experience in payroll management for a medium sized organization.
- Plan, organize and coordinate with the payroll vendor and other stakeholders.
- Review the payroll and billing report/output for accuracy and liaise with the payroll vendor and other stakeholders to resolve payroll/billing calculation errors.
- Review the overtime and other allowances for accuracy and ensure compliance with statutory regulations.
- Perform quality assurance within each payroll/billing cycle on data entered by the payroll vendor to ensure accuracy prior to reporting the revenue for month-end close and payment to temporary candidates.
- Responsible for ensuring timely deposit of temporary candidate month-end payroll, payroll taxes and submission of invoices to the client.
- Communicate effectively with temporary candidates and clients on payroll / billing requirements.
- Review temporary candidate tax reports and year-end returns, address discrepancies and resolves all inquiries prior to submission to the tax authorities.
- Native level Japanese, business level English skills.
- At least 3 to 5 year experience of working in Japan in a multinational company
- Understanding of the Japan labor law would be an advantage to succeed in this role.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- The ideal candidate would be someone who thrives in a multinational fast paced environment. Experience in collaborating with different levels of the management would be an advantage.