Pricing Senior Analyst (Finance Profit Control)
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 08 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009305743-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
To approve or disapprove bid pricing (offering prices to customers) requests from sales teams by reviewing profitability and considering business strategy,
To establish or renew approval process of bid pricing in accordance with guidance,
To participate in system enhancement and other projects, and
To drive profitability growth together with FP&A and Strategic Planning members.
S/he closely works with service sales teams; provides financial supports; identifies risks and opportunities; and contributes to overall revenue growth and cost optimization
- 1+ years experiences in sales/business support function (Sales Operations, Sales Planning, and Business Management) or Finance Planning function.
- Business-level English skills (facilitation of calls with native English speakers is required)
- Advanced MS Excel skills (VLOOKUP / SUMIF / PIVOT are must)
- Good communication, interpersonal and team player skills
- Work under pressure, and work flexibly in various ad-hoc requirements
- Working experience in IT industry and at a foreign affiliated company
- Experience and in-depth knowledge for servers are plus, but not mandatory,
- MS Access / Excel Macro
This position will make sure the price of our products is appropriate by communicating with FP&A Manager, Sales Operation team.
System is SAP
Someone smart with good motivation - must be good with numbers
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi