¥14400000 - 22800000 / annum
September 3, 2018
As Programme Manager you will lead a variety of complex projects to achieve key business objectives. Your meticulous attention to detail, and enthusiasm for supporting new and evolving projects will see you report to senior leaders, while offering unwavering motivation to your own team.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale client projects
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with the company methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
- Anticipate clients’ needs and proposes alternative business solutions.
- Seek and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Assist in managing multiple workstreams focused on providing technical advice and implementation regarding: business requirements, risks & issues, project timeline, deployment and software integration.
- Ability to present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical groups.
Your skills and experience
- At least five years outstanding Project Management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives
- Success at managing programs and projects of appropriate scale (10+ resources).
- Extensive experience leading, coordinating, and organizing remote teams in a collaborative environment.
- Ideally coming from a technology firm, IT consulting firm or Financial Service/Banking firm.
- Experience leading functional business projects in financial services industries preferred
- Fluent level Japanese
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a rapidly growing company.
- A fast-moving context, where you’ll be given ownership of multiple projects backed by an amazing team.
- The rewards of making a genuine impact in a corporate culture that embraces creativity, fosters innovation and offers real career progression.