Project Business Analyst | Global Financial Institution
Post Date : 02 November 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : MR-72587
Job Classification : Management Resources
The client’s Japan Finance is currently looking for Associate level Business Analyst for the new project. The project team is mainly forced on derivative product model change, governance change of overall operation across regions and departments. The change contains valuation change, governance over issuance business framework, and potential accounting change.
The successful may have industry and financial product knowledge. Also he/she is expected to have control and organization skills and communicate with the internal clients with professional business manner. He/She will work in a team of approx 10+ members in Japan.
This position will be responsible for documenting as-is-analysis, documenting working group requirement from working group in various departments (mainly Accounting, Treasury, Market Risk, Front Office, and etc) and also communicate closely with on-going project members offshore (EMEA and Asia.)
Candidates will be asked to demonstrate drive and enthusiasm for acting as a change agent in a diverse organization, contributing to the increasingly international corporate culture and helping to drive through the Global strategy for a standardized professional and high quality product control function with high internal mobility.
- Interview working group members for requirement gathering of structured issuance entity model change for the issuance entity in Amsterdam.
- GAP analysis between the on-going project and the one in Amsterdam.
- Regular liaison with EMEA project PM.
- Prepare meeting agenda, minutes, project status for working group members and also Senior Management (CFO level)
- 2~6 years’ related experience in projects or financial industry.
- An understanding of financial products is a plus.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Team player who can contribute effectively and fundamentally to a growing team.
- Individual must have strong communication skills for effective interaction both in English and Japanese.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi