Project Management - Procurement Analyst (temp to perm)
¥9600000 - 14400000 / annum
11 October 2017
- This position will be leading a project to identify areas for improvement in the group IT purchasing. You will be working across the company to improve the quality and cost-efficiency of IT software and services procurement.
- This is an assignment with a minimum of 3 months and a high probability of becoming a permanent offer.
- Lead sourcing and procurement activities for IT and related goods and services. Support global contract negotiations
- Establish relationships with internal stakeholders and collaborate with regional team members.
- Identify areas for cost reduction, analyze spending and track cost management.
- Propose, improve, and develop procurement processes.
- Experience in sourcing and procurement business for at least 3 years,
- Knowledge of spend analysis and contract negotiation with suppliers.
- Ability to carry out tasks in cooperation with stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience of IT products and services.
- Communication skills in both Japanese and English, working experience in a global and Japanese work environment.
- Experience in using sourcing related applications and tools
- Knowledge of financial management accounting rules
- Project and budget management experience