Project Manager for FIN/HCM/PAYROLL Solutions
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 20 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9334250-BT
Job Classification : Business Transformation
My client is a global provider of HCM/payrolling solutions, from operational outsourcing to cutting edge technology integration. Since the recent acquisition of a new cloud platform, their solutions are more comprehensive than ever and putting my client as dominant player in the market.
In the role of “Business Consultant” you are expected to successfully deliver technology deployment projects at the clients, providing a consultative approach to the project through in depth understanding of HCM and payroll processes and operations.
- Undertake projects including end to end implementations and upgrades of cloud payroll solutions
- Utilise knowledge and experience of all areas of Human Resource and Payroll Management to analyse and resolve client requests.
- Actively engage in relationship management between the Professional Services (consulting) team and the client.
- Leads/Coordinates small to medium projects, and participates in large implementation
- Undertakes analysis of client business requirements and prepares Functional Specifications detailing proposed solutions
- Trains clients in the use of the technology Platform
- Sound knowledge of HR/Personnel, Payroll and Leave practices, procedures, operations and legislation
- Experience in Human Capital Management Platform, Systems Administration and/or Software implementation
- Bilingual Japanese/English
- Written (and preferably spoken) communication skills in English at a business level
- Excellent customer service and client management skills
What’s in for you
- The opportunity to be a part of a small, fast growing Tokyo team
- Great working environment with flexible arrangements
- The perfect role for a candidate coming from a payroll operations background, who wants to step into a more exciting project management and client facing role
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi