Project Manager (SAP FICO Implementation)
Post Date : 22 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 10096636-RHTT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
Your Skill and Experience
- More than 5 years’ experience in Consulting Firm
- Experience in SAP FICO Implementation.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
What’s on Offer
- Easily accessible location in the middle of Tokyo
- Competitive salary package, with benefits adhering to Japan Law & Regulation
- International work environment