January 10, 2018
IT and technology
The Project Manager will be required to work with multiple stakeholders from the business, legal, compliance and information security functions on a day to day basis, including stakeholders based overseas and teams with varying levels of English and Japanese language ability.
Managing delivery of multiple Data Governance Projects; Helping promote the activities of the Data Governance Office and the importance of high quality data governance for Rakuten; Coordinating with external teams and projects to ensure projects under your responsibility remain aligned with the wider needs of the Data Governance Office and Rakuten’s strategic objectives; Improving Project related processes (e.g. risk and issues management, reporting, change management) within the Data Governance Office Work with other Project Managers in the Data Governance Office to ensure the office standardizes its project management techniques and effectively shares knowledge and best practices.
Be flexible and willing to work on projects in other areas
- 6 or more years’ experience working as a project manager
- Experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Experience with project management practices, tools, and methodology
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, manage projects and drive/achieve results, while working with minimal direction
- Experience managing data governance or security governance projects;
- Ideally have experience working with development teams;
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand conflicting viewpoints and find a ‘middle way’
- Bilingual in Japanese and English.
- 日本語能力：ビジネスレベル EX）JLPT N2以上 英語能力：ビジネスレベル EX）TOEIC800以上