March 9, 2018
IT and technology
- l Interfacing with the stakeholders, both domestically and internationally, on business requirements and functional documentation on a timely basis.
- Work with key Finance SME, Senior stakeholders, Project managers and IT lead to agree program scope and plan, with key milestones
- Oversee progress of each project work stream (defined by entity); provide up-to-date project status reports to management.
- Ensure effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program
- Ensure program delivery is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the program plan and governance
- Organize and run the necessary meetings to govern and administer the overall project portfolio
- Understand and monitor cross-project dependencies that may impact overall program delivery
- Ensure project leads deliver projects in accordance with project management protocols and standards.
- Work closely with Project leads and technical Analysts to provide timely status updates to ensure tasks are completed to plan, with any delays escalated accordingly
- Preparing Architecture materials using power-point, assisting in the budgeting
- Supporting project leads to ensure project delivery as per program schedules; determining and reporting delivery milestones
- Assessing upstream and downstream impacts of system changes and determining new options for these systems
- Fulfill Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology as part of project execution.
- Support change management, change analysis, and front to back coordination.
- Proactively support ongoing analysis of reference data integration with and impact on in-scope applications with the objective to recommend and contribute to ongoing improvements of remediation strategies.