¥8500000 - 12M / annum
April 20, 2018
IT and technology
An excellent opportunity for a project manager to be part of a global healthcare leader. You would be managing the complete project management cycle working closely with the client and team members to make sure successful completion of project.
- Past experience in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in pharma related application would be a big plus (Veeva, Covigilent, Oracle Argus, internal systems etc).
- Language Proficiency – Business Level or higher proficiency in Japanese and English.
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a dynamic team.
- The rewards of making a genuine impact in a corporate culture that embraces creativity, fosters innovation and offers real career progression.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.