¥12M - 14400000 / annum
21 December 2017
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Agreeing project scope with senior stakeholders and managing the project scope throughout the project lifecycle.
- Estimating and planning projects including agreeing resource requirements across the Business, Technology and Change functions.
- Managing all resources that form part of the delivery team for the project, incorporating all resources and their activities into clearly stated defendable plan for the project(s).
- Clearly defining success criteria for each stage of the project and ensuring successful completion of all tasks within the project plan on time and within budget.
- Understanding and monitoring cross-project dependencies that may impact project delivery.
- Ensuring delivery of projects is in accordance with project management protocols and standards.
- Effective stakeholder management relating to the project, ensuring through both day to day management, and in governance, that project status clearly articulated and timely in its delivery.
- Proactive management of issues and risks pertaining to the project(s) with appropriate escalation where required.
- Compilation of high quality routine weekly status reporting and governance reporting in accordance with reporting standards.
- Understanding the front to back risk business processes allowing for optimal requirements gathering and synergies between projects.
- Proven track record of driving complex, long-term finance projects for large organizations.
- Strong understanding of Japanese and International financial regulations, as well as upcoming challenges.
- Bilingual English and Japanese ability, capable of report writing in both languages.
Please apply with your resume in English and a time you can be contacted to discuss this position.