Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 04 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0009298265-FS
Job Classification : Financial Services
A leading global financial institution is looking for manager level Regulatory Reporting/Legal Entity Controller with primary responsibilities as follows:
- Books & Records - Ensure the accounting control is organized and efficient for Japan managed consolidated subsidiaries.
- Local Reporting - Produce accurate financial accounts under JGAAP for a regulated broker-dealer and responsible for financial reporting to the respective regulators.
- US Reporting - As Legal Entity Controller for one material subsidiary and some other non-bank subsidiaries of Financial Holding Company, responsible for US FED reporting.
- JV Reporting - Responsible for financial reporting to the joint venture partner both under JGAAP and USGAAP.
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Japanese GAAP broker dealer accounting USGAAP
- Solid financial/trading products knowledge
- Industry (broker-dealer) experience is preferable
- 5 - 7 years of experience in a similar position in the financial services industry
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi