¥12M - 12M / annum
February 15, 2018
Finance and accounting
If you are passionate about playing a key role in the success of a respected industry leader, we want to hear from you. Our client is experiencing continued growth, and hiring Risk Manager for the newly created division. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your skill set, enjoy a clear career path and share a dynamic workplace with a company that values work-life balance.
You will be responsible to work as a front line manager of investigators. In charge of managing a team of Investigation specialists/Compliance Investigators who investigate transactions and take appropriate actions based on processes, tools and high-judgment decisions. In addition to routinely monitoring financial performance of accounts to improve revenue realization, you will also provide mentorship around monthly revenue projections, revenue recognition, and investment reports and projections.
Your Skills & Experience
• Proven track record of managing people directly in earlier roles. Should have minimum 4 years of overall professional experience
• Displays strong management skills across desired competencies
• Should be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
• Well versed with Operations related roles and responsibilities, with relevant industry experience across Operations & Risk investigations
• Adept at prioritizing work allocation and driving team members to meet/exceed all agreed KPI’s
• Exceptional social skills to liaise with a range of internal and external partners.
• Natural leadership ability to motivate and inspire a diverse team.
You have a strong, professional work ethic and the dedication to see tasks through to completion. Your creative flair combined with impressive business know-how lets you develop innovative solutions and fresh strategies to boost efficiency and underpin business growth. You thrive in a highly energized working environment and inspire those around you to achieve excellence.
What’s on offer?
• A brilliant opportunity to expand your skill set and fast track your career with a dynamic, growth-focused company.
• Ongoing professional development, a program of formal training and tailored mentoring.
• An exciting role where no two days are ever the same.
• A dynamic and energetic workplace.
• A company that promotes on merit and champions work-life balance.