Sales & Marketing Digital Technology Analyst
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 03 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9344537-BT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
My client is a global pharmaceutical company investing heavily in the latest cutting edge technologies to drive their business to the next level. As part of this digital transformation, there is the hiring of an additional headcount of a Digital Systems Analyst to bridge technology and the Sales & Marketing functions, to play an integral part of rolling out such technologies from marketing automation, salesforce automation (SFA) to CRM, to AI to mobility etc. This is a hot space the role is ideal for a tech savvy super communicator who wants to work with some amazing technologies.
- Leads business requirement and process design sessions to help translate business needs into solution specifications.
- Designs technical solutions, including system integrations, in partnership with other sub-functions in IT.
- Forms productive relationships with internal and external business partners and manages expectations proactively by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively to questions and problems.
- Recommends solutions, ensuring adequate analysis, solution feasibility, and economic feasibility.
- Acts as a key resource on larger projects and serves as a consultant with cross-functional team members (e.g. internal and external).
- 3+ years of Project Management/Business Analysis Experience is highly desirable, preferably have an experience of middle sized commercial projects (member 10+).
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical teams, and to manage expectations of the sometimes demanding sales & marketing functions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to operate independently, multi-task, and prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry or Sales & marketing technologies is NOT required, though preferred
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi