¥9M - 10M / annum
24 January 2018
IT and technology
- As and SAP consultant, you will be leading the SAP Implementation project from planning to Go-Live. You will be managing a number of resources provided to you both externally or internally. You will also be responsible for managing the risk involved in the change within the organization, and make sure to communicate it to the management.
Your skills and experience
Deep experience in any of these SAP Modules below
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
- Controlling (CO)
- Materials Management (MM)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Quality Management (QM)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Project System (PS)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Strong process knowledge with ability to drive business process discussions & solutions
- Strong configuration experience, good knowledge on specific integration with other modules
- Use of structured systems development and project management methodologies.
- Operated in multi-project, matrix managed environment.
- Broad understanding of business processes and solutions and solid understanding of how technology is utilized within specific module area and functional and process knowledge in sub-domain area .
- Extensive understanding of solution design and development methods and tools..
- Excellent business writing, presentation, and facilitation skills along with proven leadership and management experience.
- You have the business acumen to predict market trends and the brilliant experience to develop solutions that meet problems head on. You relish a chance to solve unusual or complex problems, and you know how to influence senior leaders to encourage development of new ideas and approaches. More than an IT expert, you know how to align technology solutions with business strategies while having the confidence to collaborate with senior management and motivate a talented team.
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a rapidly growing company.
- A fast-moving context, where you’ll be given ownership of multiple projects backed by an amazing team.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.