SAP HANA S/4 Consultant
¥8M - 12M / annum
20 February 2018
IT and technology
- As a SAP consultant, you will be leading the SAP HANA Implementation/Upgrade project from planning to Go-Live. You will be managing a number of resources provided to you both externally or internally. You will also be responsible for managing the risk involved in the change within the organization, and make sure to communicate it to the management.
Your skills and experience
- Lead end to end solutions delivery of large scale reporting applications on HANA
- Architect, Design and develop near real time Data Warehouses and BI solutions using SAP HANA
- Excellent experience in Near real-time data induction using SLT
- Adept at design & development using HANA modeling techniques
- Benchmark application performance periodically and fix performance issues
- Translate complex business requirements into scalable technical solutions meeting Data warehousing standards
- Provide subject matter expertise to support reporting needs for the multiple functional areas
- Conduct Design and code reviews
- Extensive understanding of solution design and development methods and tools
- Excellent business writing, presentation, and facilitation skills along with proven leadership and management experience
- You have the business acumen to predict market trends and the brilliant experience to develop solutions that meet problems head on. You relish a chance to solve unusual or complex problems, and you know how to influence senior leaders to encourage development of new ideas and approaches. More than an IT expert, you know how to align technology solutions with business strategies while having the confidence to collaborate with senior management and motivate a talented team.
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a rapidly growing company.
- A fast-moving context, where you’ll be given ownership of multiple projects backed by an amazing team.