Senior Accountant / Accountant
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 15 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0010078282-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
If you are looking for traditional stable company with absolute mature working culture here it is. My client is one of the leading food company been in the marked since mid-1870’s with current market share of 25% of the whole product. This number still grows and their main client are from huge FMCG firm to small consumer product companies. The company working environment is very mature and stable. They are seeking for individual who can adapt to the culture and work together for long period of time.
Your Skills& Experience
• Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
• Certified qualification in USCPA or JCPA is preferred
• Excellent data entry skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Brilliant experience in general accounting and administration support.
• Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
• Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled eye for detail. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background. Your creative outlook allows you to take on a variety of problems with an innovative approach.
What’s on offer?
• An exceptional opportunity to advance your career with a growth oriented company.
• A work environment where no two days are ever the same.
• A challenging and dynamic workplace.
• An encouraging employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
• A super-modern workplace with a company that supports work-life balance.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi