Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 19 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009258153-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Here is an exciting opportunity to fast-track your career as a Senior Accountant. Our client is a well-known healthcare company with a strong reputation for innovation and excellence, hoping to build on an already impressive team. This role offers brilliant long term potential and a strong package of benefits including ongoing professional development. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast–paced environment to support the firm's continued success.
In this dynamic workplace, you will enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities including financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis and budgets. Let your organisational ability shine as you participate in forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Inventory related accounting including write-off reserve, cost variance adjustment, standard cost update, etc.
Your Skills & Experience
・Experience of closing and reporting in a certain scale company
・Experience of inventory accounting discussed above
・Experience of management of physical counting
・English speaker (Business level)
・A sense of speed
・Excellent communication with stakeholders both for business and private
What’s on offer?
• An impressive opportunity to develop your skill set and experience.
• The camaraderie and support of a talented and energised team.
• Participation in a diverse array of ongoing special projects.
• A clear career path backed by an excellent program of professional development and mentoring.
• A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.