Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 14 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009313507-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
- Report to : Sr. Finance Manager
■Roles and responsibilities
- Support Japan chief accountant as a member of Japan accounting team. Deal with external audit and coordinate with related division, establishing and improving accounting group
- In addition to accounting knowledge and skill, followings are required in order to appropriately report to both global Accounting team (at global HQ) and Japan CFO on a timely basis. (required: presentation, negotiation, solution, and execution)
- Manage both the company group audit and statutory audit of some business units. Prepare for reporting package for group audit purpose and J-GAAP-based financial statements. Need to align with related division (global accounting, finance / business team in Japan). Final goal is to obtain unqualified opinion from auditors.
- Establish and improve accounting institution /operation and internal control over financial reporting by using knowledge gotten through audit management. Furthermore, propose improvement of business process through discussion with relevant people
- Main focus area is inventory-related matter, but not limited to.
- Covers various business units.
- This position does not include people management.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi