¥6500000 - 6500000 / annum
14 February 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a globally known media company with a long history in Japan. HQ in the US they have offices worldwide and listed on the NYSE. Mid-sized company in Japan with around 200 staff and 10 people in the finance team.
• Senior accountant position reporting to the Finance Manager
• Provide support to Finance Manager to ensure all finance and management reporting for various departments are submitted on time to local management and regional finance office in HK.
• Provide ad hoc reporting upon requested from local management and regional finance office.
• Assist Finance Manager to prepare annual budget, quarterly forecast, and internal or external audit follow up works.
• Assist Finance Manager to prepare for Monthly and Yearly closing
• Play a key role in the finance team as an Accountant to provide value-added perspectives and recommendations to Finance Manager on critical issues.
Your Skills & Experience
• Over 3years experience in finance
• Fluent Japanese
• Business intelligence
• Experience working in Japan
• Hands-on an proactive attitude
• Qualifications preferred but not necessary
• Closing experience not necessary but preferred
What’s on offer?
• Growing company performing well in Japan market
• Career path to manager
• Good work life balance
• Stable finance team with low turnover
Please apply to find out more information.