¥8M - 8M / annum
2 March 2018
Finance and accounting
Here is an exciting opportunity to fast-track your career as a Senior Accountant. Our client is a well-known firm in its industry with a strong reputation for innovation and excellence, hoping to build on an already impressive team. This role offers brilliant long term potential and a strong package of benefits including ongoing professional development. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast–paced environment to support the firm's continued success.
In this dynamic workplace, you will enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities including financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis and budgets. Your excellent time management ability is critical as you prepare monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) as well as consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet analysis for management reporting.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
• Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
• CPA or Bokki qualifications are preferred.
What’s on offer?
• An impressive opportunity to develop your skill set and experience.
• Participation in a diverse array of ongoing special projects.
• A clear career path backed by an excellent program of professional development and mentoring.
• A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.