Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 25 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 20745-FS
Job Classification : Financial Services
The person will be the auditor “in charge” for the performance of assurance procedures (audit, reviews, agreed upon procedures) on group financial reporting and local financial statements of clients active in various industries. The senior auditor will usually be responsible for drafting reports and memorandums addressed to Group Auditors abroad. Most clients are Japanese entities of large international groups or funds.
Senior auditors generally supervise a number of junior professionals and report either to managers or partners of the firm.
As a key member of the current small team, the person will also be asked to participate in special assignments (consulting, financial due diligence, internal audit, etc.) and play a role in certain internal initiatives (marketing, compliance, training, etc.) at local and sometimes regional level.
- At some time experience as a senior auditor in a large accounting firm in Japan(3-6 years’ experience in total )
- Experience of Japanese reporting requirements
- Other experience outside audit will likely be considered advantageousExpected education/certification
- Bachelor or Master degree not necessarily in accounting or commerce and either from a university in Japan or overseas
- Japanese CPA or a comparable qualification such as US CPA, ACCA, CTA, CFE, CIA,