Senior Business Analyst
¥8M - 9M / annum
17 January 2018
- Understand key business processes of business functions which enable to take local domain ownership for support and new initiatives.
- Focus is ERP modules (Logistics, Inventory management, Pricing, etc.) but not limited.
- Maintain strong working relationships with business partners to ensure gathering and analysing business requirements, validity of applications and most effective implementation and adoption.
- Create and maintain effective relationship with international IT organization for initiatives from/to local /globe and stable system operations.
- Lead to manage and run projects for application development, deployment and change management for projects.
- Own responsibility to provide stable operations/systems by leading resolve issues, answer queries, organize and provide training, collate business user feedbacks.
- Manage your own work to plan, track progress, communicate status and escalate deviations from plan.
- Conduct and document high quality testing to include system testing, integration testing and UAT as appropriate.
- Demonstrate strong passion to change /innovations and run POC (proof of concept) work.