Senior Financial Analyst
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 23 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0010050839-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This is an exciting role with a multinational American technology company which offers the opportunity to work cross-functionally with multiple business units across the region. Please get in touch for the full JD and to discuss further.
In this role you will be responsible for providing financial leadership to Operational Management and sales teams and helping to drive the organization forwards. This will involve the analysis and maximizing of revenue streams, pricing proposals, process kaizen, and much strategy planning. You will play a major role in defining the strategy of the business and shaping commercial structure.
- You will need excellent analytical and commercial skills in order to provide strategic and tactical initiatives.
- You will lead planning initiatives and large scale projects to develop and improve processes and support for the respective business across the APAC region.
- 8-10 years working experience, preferably in a multinational corporation, IT industry expertise is also required
- Degree qualification in Accounting/Finance, must have sufficient accounting knowledge to effectively advise and review complex sales arrangement
- Strong strategic planning/management skills, business acumen, problem solving and people management skills
- Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, in both Japanese and English
- Experience within IT industry will be added advantage
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi