Senior Internal Auditor
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 29 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0010058861-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
If you are looking for an extraordinary opportunity to fast-track your career as a Senior Internal Auditor, we want to hear from you. Our client is enjoying sustainable expansion, and needs your exceptional skills and experience to round out a highly professional team.
This is a role that brings the challenges and rewards you have been looking for. Your exceptional skills will see you manage responsibility for reviewing and determining the reliability of internal controls, supporting annual risk assessment and corporate Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance. This is a dynamic position that calls for your collaborative skills as you partner with personnel across all functions of the company and at varying levels of responsibility.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Commerce or related field.
• Additional certification as CPA, CA or CIA.
• Outstanding experience spanning at least five years with 1 – 3 years of experience in auditing and/or SOX/Advisory.
• Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
• Outstanding knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
• Brilliant skills in risk assessment and risk-based auditing.
What’s on offer?
• An exceptional opportunity to be part of a leading company undergoing rapid, sustainable growth.
• Outstanding benefits including flex time, working from home, no overtime and continuing professional development.
• An employer that rewards initiative, recognises excellence and encourages a work-life balance.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi