Senior Security Specialist
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 18 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 22288-FS
Job Classification : Financial Services
Reporting to the Global Director of IT Security of Information Security Office, Security Specialist is a hands-on security operations role which includes the design, deployment and support of security systems and services. He/she will be a key participant in the corporate security program.
Key responsibilities include:
- Architect, develop, deploy and support information security systems and solutions. Examples: Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability management, intrusion detection and prevention, etc.
- Track and report on IT security issues as part of overall risk and project management.
- Collaborate with IT Teams locally and globally.
- Recommend security enhancements and purchases.
- Manage vendors relative to information security systems and services.
- Document all projects, processes and Information Security technical configurations extensively.
- Strong understanding of multiple technology platforms (Active Directory, LDAP, UNIX, Linux and Cloud).
- Strong understanding of Identity Management, network and infrastructure security.
- Strong understanding of Access Management - Authentication and Entitlements.
- Experience with implementing and provisioning IDM solutions for large organizations.
- Experience with IT Security Infrastructure Administration (Firewall, Intrusion detection/prevention, data loss prevention, Security gateways, etc.)
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related IT degree.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in IT security, including identity and access management, intrusion detection and prevention, vulnerability scanning, reporting, incident response, malware analysis, security awareness.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written both in Japanese and English.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work independently or with a team.
- Strong sense of ownership and driven to manage tasks to completion.
- Basic knowledge about PCI DSS Framework preferred
- Appropriate technical and/or security certifications preferred.
- Overall knowledge of the Retail industry preferred
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi