Senior System Analyst
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 26 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9979499-BT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is one of the world’s 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. Since its founding in 1885, the family-owned company has been committed to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing novel treatments for human and veterinary medicine.
They are currently looking for senior system analysts with SAP mainly FICO and BW background.
- Accountable to support A2R(accounting to reporting) business processes and associated business applications. Maintenance and support of SAP FI/CO and BW so that business stakeholder can run the business properly. This includes interfaces to other systems, add-on programs / non-SAP applications.
- Accountable to support A2R business processes and associated business applications. Maintenance and support of SAP FI/CO and BW so that business stakeholder can run the business properly. This includes interfaces to other systems, add-on programs / non-SAP applications.
- Actively drives Demand/ Change Management with local/ regional business stakeholders by identifying business needs, clarifying scope, prioritizing requirements and providing solutions. Coordinate on/off-shore development team to fulfill the needs. Manage the Application Management Support (AMS) partner for SAP Configuration Management in FI/CO module.
- Act as the IT project manager for business projects. this includes scoping, executing, and closing the projects with excellent stakeholder management, budget, schedule ,risk and quality management, including necessary documentation.
- Deep business process knowledge in A2R (accounting to reporting)
- 5 years of experience in SAP FI/CO module.
- 5 years of successful IT/business project management experiences.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (e.g. Assertiveness, Negotiation) and stakeholder management capability (relationship development and networking etc…) in both international and Japanese environments.
- Collaborative working experiences with international stakeholders and/or in a global team.
- Systems thinking and analytical skills to identify the problems as well as an attitude to proactively propose and implement the solutions.
- Can openly learn from others or failures.