29 January 2018
IT and technology
Global IT Service company is currently seeking talented individuals who can enthusiastically engage in both the development and operation of new cutting-edge technology solutions and services. The department is responsible for bridging business and research.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Institute's various servers used for research, and the operation of various programs developed for research purposes (from a DevOps position).
- Manage research/results demonstrations and program development for exhibitions at academic conferences, as well as the building of any accompanying server environments (Linux Server, Private Cloud, Public Cloud, etc.).
- Development experience using either JAVA, C, C++ or Python
- Agile development experience or experience with a similar methodology
- Design and implementation experience
- Software prototyping experience ‐ Ability to learn new technologies
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience using NoSQL
- Large scale data processing and real time data streaming processing experience
- Development experience on a highly scalable and secure web application
- AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning implementation experience
- Image processing implementation experience