Site Reliability Engineer
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 20 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9361569-BT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
What’s better than working at a growing company in Technology Industry as well as doing real contribution to the society.
We are open for more detailed discussion should you wish to explore more.
The company is UK based Educational Technology company that provides educational contents such as study material, videos, and study related web/mobile applications to students in many different countries across Europe and Asia.
- Develop and maintain back end systems that will reliably process high amounts of API traffic
- Conduct performance improvements for applications and middleware to ensure fast response times
- Operate databases with terabytes of data
- Develop and maintain automation tools for deployment and other operations
- Create and maintain logs to ensure streamlined data analysis
- Create and maintain monitoring environments to be used in bug detection and capacity planning
- Create and maintain environments that will ensure reliable and quick development, QA, and CI
Your Skill and Experience
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, and other network protocols
- Ability to trace and solve system-related issues (performance drops, etc.)
- Programming ability sufficient to create any applications or middleware necessary to fix bugs or improve system performance and reliability
What’s on Offer
- International working environment, located in the middle of Tokyo.
- Competitive salary package, with benefits adhering to Japan Law & Regulation
- Work hard and contribute to society with real impact.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi